Monday, November 19, 2018

Whack A Mole - ALICE Program

Whack A Mole



 In this game, the player picks up a hammer and whacks at a mole-like puppet that pops up here and there out of a box. Points are scored each time the player whacks a mole. 
One possible modification to the WhackAMole game is to play it until the user has whacked all of the moles. To make this adjustment, change the color of a mole in the list to red whenever it is whacked. Allow the mole to be raised only if it is not already red. The game ends when all moles have been whacked!

Solution:
The user moves the mouse to click (or whack) on the mole that pops up. Every time a mole is whacked, there is a pop sound effect. The mole that has been whacked changes its color to red. The score of the user is tracked by the yellow cylinder, which keeps increasing when the user whacks a mole successfully. It is made sure that no red mole ever pops up.
Once the user has whacked all the moles, a congratulatory message is displayed.

See the attached video created using Alice 2.4 for this program using the actual source code.



Contact me @ allassignmenthelp@gmail.com for the comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to create this game in ALICE as well as the final source code. I can modify the program if you would need any changes.

11 comments:

  1. If you need an assignment done I would highly highly suggest reaching out. He is very quick to respond to emails and got my assignment to me way before I needed it, plus his service is reasonably priced. Also, my professor just graded the assignment and it was a perfect score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i need an assignment done.pls can you get back to me now
    i need to modify the whackAmole

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can you please help me out. II need this same exact project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, surely I can help. Please share your email or send me an email at: allassignmenthelp@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello, surely I can help with you this. Please share your email address or send me an email on allassignmenthelp@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you help me with code please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sita,
      Sure, I can help with this program code. Please share your email address or send me an email at: allassignmenthelp@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. Can you email me the completed code? (oandroidz13@gmail.com) I also need a timer and a loser billboard to be coded. ("The game ends when either all the moles have been whacked or the time has expired. Add two billboards, one for losing the game and the other for winning the game. If the game ends with all the moles whacked (and red), the winning billboard should appear, but if the game is over because the user ran out of time, the losing billboard should appear.")

    ReplyDelete