Monday, November 19, 2018

Tic Tac Toe - ALICE Program

Tic Tac Toe Game


2 player traditional tic tac toe game in Alice. Play the classic game of X's and O's
Each player takes turn to play this game. 

Solution:
Tic Tac Toe game in a grid of 3x3.
Each player takes turn to play X or O and at the end there is a congratulatory message at the end.

See the attached video created using Alice 2.4 for this program using the actual source code.

Contact me @ allassignmenthelp@gmail.com for the comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to create this game in ALICE as well as the final source code. I can modify the program if you would need any changes.

7 comments:

  1. Hi can you send me this code? kashmeire74@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, surely I can help you. I am an online tutor. I will contact you via email.

      Delete
  2. Can you send me this code at dre.anbrooks@gmail.com please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I can help. Please check your inbox for details.

      Delete
  3. Can someone send me this code? @nathan.r.delacruz@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you send me the code for this game? connellyk@tesd.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I can help. Please check your inbox for details

      Delete