Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Bumper Cars - ALICE program


Bumper Cars

Create a simulation of the bumper car ride (Amusement Park), where the cars move continuously around within the bumper arena. Add two bumper cars inside the arena. In this animation, each car should be moving forward a small amount until it gets too close to another car or to the wall, then turn the car a quarter of a revolution clockwise (to get a different direction) and continue moving forward. Use a switch (Controls) to stop and start the ride. As long as the switch is on, the ride should continue.

Chapter 7 Learning to Program with ALICE

Hint: To create new bumperCar objects, select one of the bumperCar objects in the object tree and then click on the copy icon in the mouse control palette. Be sure to click on the white arrow mouse control icon when finished creating copies (to turn off copy). To avoid a car driving through a wall of the arena, a simple form of collision detection is needed. One way to check for a possible collision is to use the distance to function to compute the distance of the car to the arena. Remember that distance to is measured “center-to-center.” In this world, a measurement from the center of the car to the center of the arena is= exactly what you need. (When a car gets too far from the center of the arena, it will collide with a wall.) It is also possible to write a function that returns whether two cars are about to collide with one another. What should be done in this case?



Here is the video of this ALICE program created using ALICE 2.3


Contact me for comprehensive step-by-step guide to create this ALICE program as well as the complete source code.

17 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Please reach me @ allassignmenthelp@gmail.com for the help and program code. Or please share your email id so that I can reach you.

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i need help with bumper cars, have been struggling for last 3 days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Will Cole,
      Please reach me @ allassignmenthelp@gmail.com for the help and program code. Or please share your email id so that I can reach you.

      Delete
  3. Hello I need help with this code.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please reach me @ allassignmenthelp@gmail.com for the help and program code. Or please share your email id so that I can reach you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Please reach me @ allassignmenthelp@gmail.com for the help and program code. Or please share your email id so that I can reach you

      Delete
  6. i need help with this code

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, sure I can help with this. Please share your email id.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey i could really use some help on this assignment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sure I can help with this program. Please share your email address or send me an email at: allassignmenthelp@gmail.com

      Delete
  10. I need help with the bumper cars program

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I can surely help with this program. Please share your email or send me an email at: allassignmenthelp@gmail.com

      Delete